Hi! I’m Brooke Meyenberg – and delivering the party to the party, by offering the very best event goods to party hosts, event planners, and photographers (while having serious fun) is what I love to do the most.
I help the rockin’ party thrower turn their event into a personalized, memorable occasion friends rave about months (and months) later.
And when it comes to delivering the very best, I’m your go-to gal….
:: I’ve got 5+ years as a Etsy shop owner, (with 18,000+ sales). My work has shipped to 38 different countries around the globe. I’ve worked with amazing clients such as Urban Outfitters, Nordstom, Harpo, Rhapsody, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Rafanelli Events, Michelle Rago, and more.
:: My work has been featured on the Today Show, Martha Stewart, HGTV as well as glossy magazines + web portals like BRIDES, Lucky, Glamour Magazine Paris, Nordstrom and Style Me Pretty and more.
:: I’ve worked with hundreds of party/event hosts to create the perfect prop, garland or must have add on.— from the back yard bbq thrower to Hollywood red carpet events.
And when I’m not designing my next rad shop addition or product line — you can find me….
Scheming my next reason to host a fantastic party, wrestling in the living room with my two, cute as all get-out, boys (ages 2 & 5), enjoying a bottle of Champagne with my husband Jack on a random Tuesday night, or hanging out with my best peeps that make my heart oh so happy.
If you’ve just GOT to know more, read on. (I’ll pretend you’re Barbara Walters…. and spill all my secrets.)
1. Podcast are my new jam at work. My current favs are – The Fizzle Show, The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey, The Chalene Show, SPI, The Lively Show and the Robcast. I’m on the hunt for more, so please do share your favs!
2. I’m the world’s worst speller.
3. I LOVE the idea of curling up on the couch on a rainy Sunday afternoon to watch Netflix all day, but I can’t sit down for more than fifteen minutes before I drag out a (all consuming) craft project.
4. I had the BIGGEST crushes on Steve Largent and Jim Zorn (Seahawk players cira ‘80) when I was ten. I used to kiss their posters good-night each and every evening.
5. I love (in no particular order), Bud Light, spice chai tea, popcorn, Champagne, sushi, cheesecake ice-cream, steamed broccoli, and Costco’s chicken pot pie. (Have you tried their pot pie?! Amazing!)
6. I played collegiate golf and rugby and my B.S. is in Law & Justice.
7. I’m living proof that you can have the career of your dreams — and that it’s never too late to make your passions real, whether you want to act, dance, write, rock out in a band, or thrown the most ass kickin’ parties around.
Please do drop me a line if there is ANYTHING I might be help to help with or answer for you. I’m happy to help in anyway I can from this end.
What a thrill! Little Retreats has been featured in:
Molli Makes Magazine (UK)
HGTV Design Happens
100 Layer Cake
The Huffington Post
Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com. & Nordstrom window displays nationwide
Style Me Pretty
Snipet and Ink
Hostest With The Mostest
Grey Likes Weddings
Bride To Be (Australia)
Green Wedding Shoes
Wedding Chicks and so many more!